the youtube live stream scammers are back.
- as the user might have noted, this scheme originated from TWITTER.
- it worked like that: a lot of (foreign sponsored) scammers have created fake-Elon-Musk accounts (that look realistic, have a lot of fake-followers) and (of course) “give away” bitcoin, but first, the easy-to-fool-Musk-blindly-trusting crypto user hast to SEND them bitcoin in order to receive (nothing), get the joke?
- last time a round-crypto-table Youtube video was abused for this.
WARNING! THIS IS A FAKE VIDEO! UPLOADED TO A FAKE YOUTUBE ACCOUNT!
DO NOT SCAN THE QR CODE! DO NOT FOLLOW THE LINK! IT’S PROBABLY RANSOMEWARE AIRDROPPING BS* ON THE USER’S iFön INFECTING IT, STEALING BITCOINS IN THE PROCESS!
So tired of this shit, Alphabet-Google-Youtube, PLEASE make it easy to report scam!
Simple solution: put a big fat button right next to “like” that says “SCAM”)
at least two possibilities:
- to make Youtube’s rampant advertisement business stall: use PaleMoon or Firefox + uBlock advertisement blocker addon 😀
- Build a network wide ads filtering PiHole 😀
- team up (also with law makers) & build alternatives, the law needs to protect true alternatives like joinpeertube.org instances or it will not exist for long
says bitsofblocks.io Alphabet-Google-Youtube does not care, because even scam earns them advertisement revenues? #wtf
Profing once more Google’s new slogan which is: “be evil” (it used to be “don’t be evil”)
the first Youtube fake:
LoneyGirl15: the complete fake youtube celebrity that was a professional actress hired by a advertisement company #wtf
the fake-scam is even worse, as it is a attention-by-horror-plot by a ruthless advertisement company called Creative Artists Agency (for what?) “After discovering YouTube in 2005, Beckett, then a doctor, came up with the idea for a series of staged video blogs presented as though they were real, and set out to create Lonelygirl15 with Flinders, a filmmaker.”
“Ovitz was good at “packaging talent for movies and TV projects” and negotiating large deals between Japanese conglomerates, such as Sony and Matsushita, with Hollywood studios, such as Columbia/TriStar and MCA.”
CAA & Weinstein scandals:
“In December 2017, there were reports that the agency was actively involved in coverups relating to abuse and harassment by disgraced Miramax executive Harvey Weinstein. Variety, citing a report in The New York Times, reported that at least eight agents knew about the ongoing harassment yet continued to do business with Weinstein, and even sent actresses to meet with him in situations where they might have been vulnerable to his predations. Actress Uma Thurman accused the agency of being connected to Weinstein’s predatory behavior. In 2005, Courtney Love advised young actresses in an interview, “If Harvey Weinstein invites you to a private party in the Four Seasons, don’t go.” Love later said that she was “banned” by CAA for speaking out about Weinstein. (src)
PS: The company for short CAA is NOT the “Canadian Automobile Association” (CAA) that sponsored “Canada Sings” TV Show.
“Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 16 years in L.A. rape conviction” (nbcnews.com)
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!