mass surveillance is real & cencorship is real:
Why does Google hate Tor?
Because Google is a mass-surveillance AI.
And surveillance hates anonymizing networks such as Tor.
That’s why the visitor of this website SHOULD donate to Tor and Signal as much as possible 😀
There are many websites that use Google’s captcha.
But Google’s captcha defacto “punishes” users connecting to the internet via Tor network, by requirering them to solve MULTIPLE captchas, not just one and often refuse to work at all.
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!