want to make this world a better place?
want to support true alternatives?
- gcc makerz https://my.fsf.org/donate
- Debian, the still superb miniamlistic universal (runs-everywhere and anywhere) GNU Linux Distribution that is heavily how to documented in this knowledge base 😀 (never got much donations either)
- the liberators of office https://www.libreoffice.org/donate/
- really really hope they keep their promise, and with support all our they can https://signal.org/donate/
- activists for uncencored & privacy enhaced access to internet: https://donate.torproject.org/
- cencorship IS REAL
- GNU Linux based OperatingSystem that protects user’s privacy https://tails.boum.org/
- mail provider who takes privacy serious https://tutanota.com
- Great RSS Reader App: https://ko-fi.com/spacecowboy
- Firewall: https://www.ipfire.org/donate
- Superb digital activists that know their rights: https://fragdenstaat.de/spenden/
- US based digital for truth & justice: (the “good” lawyerz): https://supporters.eff.org/donate/
- App that allows to webdav sync smart phone adressbook & calender without digital monopolists: https://www.davx5.com/donate
- They (usually) have a backup of the site that went down yesterday: https://archive.org/donate/
- remote desktop software:https://remmina.org/donations/
- THE “RUN’S IT ALL” retro game emulator for GNU Linux 😀 https://patreon.com/libretro
maybe as well:
- Thunderbird.net (donate there!) still genius mail program 😀 constantly getting better (they are NOT sponsored by Mozilla anymore)
- “Thunderbird is a project of MZLA Technologies Corporation, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mozilla Foundation” (src)
- not so sure about those Google bots anymore: https://www.mozilla.org/
- as there sponsors are https://www.rust-lang.org/sponsors
- but just as in Darth Vader, there could still be “some good” left inside Mozilla… “can feel it”.
definately subscribe to:
a bit more political:
- https://taxjustice.net/donate-to-tjn/ (GOOD!)
- combat corruption with “Transparency International” https://transparency.eu/support-us/ (UNTESTED!)
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!