there is also the version for xbox kinect, where the user actually is steering the doodle with user’s body (cool, but that SHOULD also be possible with a smart phone’s front cam right?)
- while doodle jump (in browser or not) is limited (as so many games) to single player mode 🙁
- would like to see more browser based MULTIPLAYER games that allow to play together over the net in real time
Blobby Volley 2 (browser based, real time volleyball 2 player over inet) is a good example of such X-D
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!