Let me be frank.
Once upon the time, was a Windows user.
Then was happy to have to use OSX for a transition to GNU Linux.
But once on GNU Linux (Debian) do not miss neither Windows nor OSX at all in everyday life.
For this user, it was just the most logic consequence.
Why is this not true for other users?
Why do so little users make this transition and just stick to the “catastrophic but default status quo”?
Why do so little schools and universities “teach” GNU Linux?
Others claim, because no PC is sold with GNU Linux, it is not used that much.
Tried that, It is not true.
It is ridiculous but most people will simply not buy a PC with GNU Linux, while they do not even KNOW they are using GNU Linux kernel on their 5 Android devices.
Imho this system has destroyed the ability of mankind to learn and progress, which basically long-term risks the survival of all mankind in an ever-changing environment.
less serious: big question: is it still good if the wrong people do the right thing?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!