one fine day, THE USER needed to run a windows program… because it’s only available for windows.
so fired up the Win 10 KVM VM and installed the program, because it took ages, let it run in the background… the setup was done but windows (without asking of course) silently… kept downloading… MORE AND MORE STUFF (updates) and filled the /root harddisk X-D
thanks a lot, all involved.
so hard-power off of the vm, delete the last snapshot… but then still, because KVM does not release space immediately…. reboot & learned something: move the crap to an external USB 3.0 attached harddisk, if this overflows… not so bad X-D
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!