spring is coming, like a rebirth of everything that was dead
the process of picture post processing with RawTherapee (available for GNU Linux (Debian), Windows, OSX) was done like this:
- load the picture and hit “auto levels”
- then go through every setting from top to bottom
- until the user likes the output more than the input (it is up to taste)
- warning: too much contrast will lose details
RawTherapee gave the better results with those pictures, but with Gimp it is also possible to enhance some (not all) pictures like this:
Colors -> Levels:
- warning: too much contrast will lose details!
- (RawTherapee seems to do a better job at enhancing colors WHILE keeping the details, at least with the Stork picture)
also a bit of sharpening: Filters -> Enhance -> Sharpen
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!