- here is hugo https://gohugo.io/
- recommended by a user, so have to look at it
installing it for GNU Linux Debian users is as easy as: (no need for snap or brew)
lsb_release -d; # tested on Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) su - root apt update apt install hugo
- here is the how to video (thx for that)
- here is the user’s theme https://github.com/LukeSmithxyz/lugo
- right 5min into the video… the first error occurs X-D
Total in 2 ms Error: add site dependencies: create deps: failed to create file caches from configuration: mkdir /tmp/hugo_cache/modules: permission denied # it is, because the /tmp/hugo_cache is created with root as owner mkdir /tmp/hugo_cache; chown -R user: /tmp/hugo_cache/ # expected output hugo Start building sites … | EN -------------------+----- Pages | 6 Paginator pages | 0 Non-page files | 0 Static files | 2 Processed images | 0 Aliases | 0 Sitemaps | 1 Cleaned | 0 Total in 22 ms
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!