it is a bit complex though and takes time getting used to
hostnamectl; # tested on Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster) Kernel: Linux 4.19.0-18-amd64 Architecture: x86-64 Inkscape 0.92.4 (5da689c313, 2019-01-14)
- install the inkscape extension:
- exit inkscape
- as non-root default user:
- start inkscape again
- create a polygon in Inkscape using the pencil tool (or any other tool)
- select the object
- Path -> Object to Path
- click extensions->Modify Path->Rounded Corners
- Fill out the options in the dialog that pop up
- Click Apply.
inkscape logo as svg:
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!