one tweet against Google… and the user’s Twitter account could look like…
- all user’s Google accounts will be blocked which could mean that an Android device (which is basically GNU Linux adapted by Google for mobile 1984 surveillance evilness) could be dysfunctional
- endless never-ending captcha X-D
Why did Google drop it’s motto “DON’T BE EVIL”… so they decided to be evil (because it makes more bucks).
data google tries to collect from users:
(it is probably only the tip of the iceberg)
the problem: monopoly
background info: the issue with Andrew Spink’s Google accounts and Tterraria-Game-on-stadia” could be resolved: https://www.ign.com/articles/terraria-on-stadia-canceled-after-developer-is-locked-out-of-google-accounts
deliberate move or Google AI gone made? (another point against trusting EVERYTHING to Computer AI)
“Original Story: The co-creator of Terraria has canceled the upcoming Google Stadia version of the game after his Google accounts were locked.
Andrew Spinks, or Demilogic on Twitter, explained that he has lost access to all of his Google accounts, including Google Play, Google Drive, YouTube and Gmail. Spinks has been trying to recover them for over three weeks, but his attempts have been unsuccessful, as he claims he has been “given the runaround” by Google.
“I absolutely have not done anything to violate your terms of service, so I can take this no other way than you deciding to burn this bridge,” Spinks adds. “Consider it burned. Terraria for Google Stadia is cancelled. My company will no longer support any of your platforms moving forward.” (src)
the solution: (bio) diversity
this is why there need to be alternatives to Google, Youtube, GoogleDrive… actually in every country to compete for the best service and solution and prices.
Governments should support citizens in this (not easy) endeavor not hindering them.
If the user is willing to pay as little as 2€ a month, the user can get very high quality webhosting & mail service from Hetzner (Datacenters in Germany and Norway).
Or if the user does not need webhosting and wants to invest more into privacy go premium on Tutanota.com (Mail service Made in Germany that cares about privacy (but still has to comply with police searching for criminals)
PS: Future Huawai phones will not come with (Google’s) Android but HarmonyOS.
SecurityLab, [28.12.20 09:40]
The HarmonyOS mobile operating system is the first OS from Huawei.
It is supposed to replace Android on the company’s smartphones, since the current version of Android without Google services (Google Mobile Services, GMS) is not enough for Huawei mobile devices.
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!