to learn something new is fun
to have one’s head messed up… not so much…
ever heard of Buckminster Fuller?
the guy wo inveted the “fish car” and big fan of geodesic domes
the idea was great… but the marketing? (probably could have been better… also it probably would need some more development iterations to become mass market ready)
also the guy that came up with wonderful quotes like:
now a new newly found carbon molecule was named after him the “bucky balls” (C60, geodesic carbon atoms with unique properties) or “Fullerene”
- harder than diamond
- might be useful in plastic or superconductors
- do nothing but do it well (scientists go crazy with ideas, but it has not been yet used in anything)
so it it carbon that dissolves in water… great…
it makes the water violet… great…
do people get super power when drinking it?
… yet to be discovered X-D (maybe shoot more lasers at it X-D)
super crazy scientists that drive us mad
“Gravity is not a force”… well… mankind does not really know what gravity actually is… but that does not mean mankind can not “use it”, it has been used all the time in gravity assisted fly byes of space probes….
there is some strange Gravitational constant…
|Newtonian constant of gravitation
|Numerical value||6.674 30 x 10-11 m3 kg-1 s-2|
|Standard uncertainty||0.000 15 x 10-11 m3 kg-1 s-2|
|Relative standard uncertainty||2.2 x 10-5|
|Concise form||6.674 30(15) x 10-11 m3 kg-1 s-2|
(src of the above madness)
that was discovered using the Cavendish experiment (basically mass hanging on a thin rope)
now Veritasium Youtuber comes along and completely messes with our brains traveling through space time…
for the very advanced crazy physics professionals… (for all others it just sounds like strange esoterics… or scientists gone mad)
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!