sometimes you just want to listen to incoming traffic… not the noise that your machine generates:
# checkout what mac your NIC has ip addr show; ifconfig -a; # filter it in wireshark not eth.addr==28:d2:XX:XX:XX:XX
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!