Short stoy: AltGr (HostKey) + C
will quit “seamless (no menues) mode”
really like the cross-os capabilties of virtualbox (possible to move vms between GNU Linux and Windows servers) and think it has great potential,
what is not so great is
- it ain’t Open Source and should be abandoned for the sake of kvm quemu (which is also very powerfull, but different and GNU Linux only)
- Oracle got a history with the CIA.
in older versions of Virtualbox (5.1) try this option in the virtual box options:
also: CTRL-Right / AltGr / (US: ALT key on the right side of SPACE) will release mouse/input focus of VM window.
(hit both and your mouse cursor should be freed from tyranny)
checkout: a bit of Oracle VirtualBox Innotek GmbH history
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!