this mail looks so convincing… i bet it gets a high “return” rate.
mail is fundamentally broken system – that’s why Google keeps cranking up requirements to send mail to Google and one day it will probably deny ALL mail from outside.
Google forcing users to register/create a gmail.com mail during setup of their Android based SmartPhones:
- should be illegal
- is “building up” a monopoly on mail itself
here is the original text of the mail, i could not even find the mailserver it was send from:
PS: I have never used gmail in my whole life! How much longer can it be “avoided”?
It would not be a problem – if mail was encrypted with strong encryption on the client-device – then uploaded to Gmail and stored encrypted.
Than it’s privacy-wise “fine”.
Also all the meta-data should be encrypted (subject, from, to, client/server ips… but i guess there is where the limit of this concept is… because Gmail needs to know in clear-text who is sending mail to who)
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!