for Gimp 2.10
lsb_release -a; # tested on Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
- quit gimp
rm -rf ~/.configGIMP
- start gimp again, all boxes should be reset
for older versions of gimp:
where are my default toolboxes gone? hidden somewhere behind the moon maybe.
here is how to get them back. DADA 🙂
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!