(tested on Qnap TS-219P)
1. login to web backend
2. go to App Center and install ipkg Optiware
4. login via ssh into backend:
ipkg update; # update package repository ipkg install screen; # install screen ipkg install ncurses; # install ncurses library needed by the "screen" command
filename: EnableScreen.sh (everytime you login)
touch /var/run/utmp; # fix missing file export TERMINFO=/opt/share/terminfo; # set missing environment variables for TERM
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!