if ink has dried and pluged up the print head:
you can open the printer and keep “STOP” pressed until the print head moves into the middle.
now unplug the printer and manually (by hand) move the print head over a folded tissue.
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!