installation of mean.io on debian wheezy:
su // root your machine apt-get install curl // install curl, say yes curl -sL https://deb.nodesource.com/setup | sudo bash - // install Node Package Manager npm install -g grunt-cli // install grunt mkdir /var/www/mean.io // create dir for test-app cd /var/www/mean.io npm install -g meanio@latest // Get the mean cmdline mean init myApp // create your first app cd myApp && npm install // Install dependencies grunt // Launch mean
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!