windows 7 throws away some good concepts of windows xp, so does windows 8 with windows 7. quo vadis microsoft? your emphasize selling over satisfied customers. how does this work?
here is how you can re-enable this feature: r-click on the start button -> properties… then follow the numbers.
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!