1. let them work with something visual (text is so abstract… the mind absorb that easily (a lot of encode/decode/interpretation power needed = slow))
/pictures/animations rather than endless text-deserts… the brain is optimized for visual operations (like your graphic card) not for boring, abstract massive mess of symbols (text)
2. STORY BOARD! 🙂
Create a new Story.
Stories are always more interesting (because emotional) than dry technical documentations.
Client: “Hello Server, Client here… you know i am unregistered… would you be so kind?”
Server: “Hello Client, of course, hang on, let me create a new record… done… so my genious oracle mind has come up with a ID for you… here you have it”
Client: “Thank You Server… wow ID 1, am i the first one to register?”
Server: “Yes you are… so now i gonna display you in a list of unregistered devices to the administrator… so he can asign you to a user”Client: “You are the greatest”
Server: “HEYHEY You run without cooling in a plastic bag without failure, respect to you!”
… and so on 😀
YOU SHOULD add GUI-design drawings to that 🙂
HAVE PHUN CODING!
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!