a new AI image generator tool
problem: they limited usage to like 1 picture per day (try tor browser bundle – several times)
input: “city on mars”
input: “greenhouse on mars”
while this looks like greenhouse:
something more underground with artificial light, seems more reasonable because:
input: “terraforming mars”
Mars used to be much more habitable.
“Life could have found a way to establish on Mars 4.48 billion years ago, according to a new study” (CNN)
What has happened?
Mars lost it’s magnetic field-shield.
Without a magnetic field-shield, the atmosphere including all water is gradually blown into outer space.
So there is no need to nuke Mars, all it needs is a very durable and long lasting artificial magnetic field-shield.
Undobale? It is doable.
Simply position a satellite on the lagrange point between sun and Mars and keep it running for decades 😀
input: “mother earth and father heaven”
input: “world peace”
input: “linus torvalds on mars”
could not finish those requests:
input: “richard stallman on mars”
input: “tux on mars”
because it kept throwing up:
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!