the otherwise EXCELLENT (S)FTP client has no per default (GNU Linux) settings for file association.
. /usr/bin/pluma %f
html /usr/bin/pluma %f
txt /usr/bin/pluma %f
jpg /usr/bin/gimp %f
png /usr/bin/gimp %f
bmp /usr/bin/gimp %f
webp /usr/bin/gimp %f
it is pretty cool, r-click on a online-file -> edit, FileZilla downloads into /tmp folder and starts the editing-program, save, FileZilla detects changes to local files and asks for upload? YES 😀 (thats how it is supposed to be 😀 excellent fast online file modifications possible :D)
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!