“the internet”, “wifi”, all “electronic communication via air and wires”
As with all new technologies, Einstein was hopeful, that this new technology will be used for good to bring peace by better understanding between nations and individuals alike.
Of course – everybody knows – what happened in 1933 and what it was used for then.
Ironically: the staged (false flag) fake attack of “Poland on Germany” (actually Germany on Germany) that was used as excuse to start World War 2 (73 Million deaths + X), was on a GERMAN RADIO STATION known as the “Gleiwitz incident“
So if technologies are used for good or evil, depends on human culture, the culture of the users.
Good culture = technology will be used for good (“as intended”)
Bad culture = technology will be used for evil
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!