it is a factory-default unsustainable catastrophy that should be forbidden by law:
- to claim the toner is empty, when toner levels are not even checked
- but simply the amount of pages printed is counted
- after x amount of pages, the brother (as many others) printer reports “toner empty, replace”
- when there might be still plenty of toner in the cardrige
- take out the cardrige and shake and hit it it a bid from the side
- then put it back into the printer and perform the toner-reset procedure 😀
#ThanksForTheInstructions 😀 creditz to GraceWorkz
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!