it’s a two part process:
1. install the drivers
(thanks all involved great work 🙂
su - root apt update apt install printer-driver-ptouch
2. install the printer via cups web browser interface
-> Administration -> Add Printer
select the driver for QL-650TD
click on “Add Printer”
stick with the default options.
3. (optional but recommended) get some templates for LibreOffice:
4. HAPPY LABELING 🙂
(print some nice sentences… and make ’em stick… e.g. to a traffic light post… )
it can do pictures fairly fast…
“fascinating” isn’t it?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!