GNU Linux – how to – LTE modem sim card change PIN
lsb_release -d; # tested on (should work under Debian as well)
Description: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
# list all modems
# show details of modem 0
mmcli -m 0
# change pin of sim 0 at modem 0
mmcli -m 0 -i 0 --pin=OLDPIN --change-pin=NEWPIN
# it is also possible to disable PIN entirely (should work like this)
mmcli -m 0 -i 0 --pin=OLDPIN --disable-pin
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!