echo "com -nargs=1 HI exe histget('c', )" >> ~/.vimrc
then start vim and type to show the history (commands last typed):
[ESC] :history # or short :his
now to re run the command #LineNumber 29, type:
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!