in theory yes, nano can replace vi and less, but in reality, it faults on large amount of data-files-streams
hostnamectl; # as seen on Static hostname: giada Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster) Kernel: Linux 4.19.0-17-amd64 Architecture: x86-64 # example wget https://thesquareplanet.com/feed.xml # 328K? wohoo very "large" file du -hs feed.xml 328K feed.xml cat feed.xml | nano -
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!