tested with: thunderbird 68.6.0 (64-bit) on GNU Linux Debian 10
if one uses the build in calendar of thunderbird (it was called sunbird, was replaced by lightning)
go into advanced config editor: (about:config)
and double-click on the entry
to change it to false
then simply close thunderbird and restart it
About Your Rights
Mozilla Thunderbird is free and open source software, built by a community of thousands from all over the world.
There are a few things you should know:
- Thunderbird is made available to you under the terms of the Mozilla Public License.
- This means you may use, copy and distribute Thunderbird to others.
- You are also welcome to modify the source code of Thunderbird as you want to meet your needs.
- The Mozilla Public License also gives you the right to distribute your modified versions.
- You are not granted any trademark rights or licenses to the trademarks of the Mozilla Foundation or any party, including without limitation the Thunderbird name or logo.
- Additional information on trademarks may be found here.
Some features in Thunderbird, such as the Crash Reporter, give you the option to provide feedback to Mozilla.
- By choosing to submit feedback, you give Mozilla permission to use the feedback to improve its products, to publish the feedback on its websites, and to distribute the feedback.
- Some Thunderbird features make use of web-based information services, however, we cannot guarantee they are 100% accurate or error-free.
- More details, including information on how to disable the features that use these services, can be found in the service terms.
- In order to play back certain types of video content, Thunderbird downloads certain content decryption modules from third parties.
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!