thanks for sharing even when the audio is pretty crappy.
- slides (hard to read on video) can be found here: https://degabriele.info/slides/SSH_CCS_16.pdf
- “dropbear” is ambedded ssh server Made in Australia (wiki)
The conference will be preceeded by several PQCRYPTO research retreats on 29 – 30 Jan in the same venue. The retreats are open to the public. Topics of the research retreats are
- quantum cryptanalysis
We will start at 09:30 with some general introduction and then split into smaller groups. The meeting rooms are on level 2, taking the stairs down from the lobby. You can also get there from the breakfast room by going till the end of the seating area (pool on your left), then a bit further, till you find a staircase down.
Speakers for the workshop include
- Gustavo Banegas, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
- Daniel J. Bernstein, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Ward Beullens, KU Leuven
- Joppe Bos, NXP
- Tommaso Gagliardoni, IBM Research Zurich
- Andreas Hülsing, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
- Stefan Kölbl, Technical University of Denmark
- Thijs Laarhoven, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
- Tanja Lange, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
- Lorenz Panny, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
- Thomas Prest, Thales
- Joost Rijneveld, RU Nijmegen
- Joost Renes, RU Nijmegen
- Peter Schwabe, RU Nijmegen
- Bo-Yin Yang, Academia Sinica
The research retreats will run from the morning of 29 Jan till the afternoon of 30 Jan. The conference will run from the morning of 31 Jan till the afternoon of 01 Feb. More details to come, soon.
For full details and times see here.