check it out on: https://nmap.org/favicon/
done with nmap, pretty NOICE!
how is it created?
We then downloaded each site’s favicon—the small icon displayed next to a site title in browser bookmarks and tabs.
We scaled the icons in proportion to each site’s monthly reach (popularity) and placed them in a giant collage. The smallest icons—for sites visited by only 0.00004% of the Internet population each month—are 256 pixels square (16×16). The largest icon (Google) is 394 million pixels. The whole collage is 5 gigapixels.”
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!