gnu linux bash – ls ll full date – display files and folders with full year
ls -lah --color --time-style=+%F
# will output year-month-day like: 2020-02-06
# if one needs the actual TIMESTAMP: go --full-time
# ls -lah --color --full-time will output time in format:
# 2020-02-04 11:37:57.619196543 +0100
# can put it into (debian/ubuntu/mint...)
# can put it into (fedora/redhat/centos...)
# as shortcut: ll
alias ll="ls -lah --color --time-style=+%F"
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!