“The cost to companies from malware and “malicious insider”-related cyberattacks jumped +12 percent in 2018 and accounted for one-third of all cyberattack costs, according to new research published today by Accenture and the Ponemon Institute.”
logical consequence: stop buying from/sue companies that put backdoors in devices on purpose
such companies would be: juniper cisco dell…
or ask the other way around: who does NOT? X-D
we need RISC-V boards now!
“Attackers could exploit these backdoors and not leave any audit trail.”
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!