“India is considering a sweeping law that would give authorities access to some data from the hugely popular WhatsApp messaging service within its borders,
and the U.S. has signaled it has not given up on its efforts to get inside of encrypted devices such as Apple’s.” (src: wsj)
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!