yes, it is NOT the most convenient, query you could imagine.
UPDATE `table_name` SET `column_name` = REPLACE(`column_name`, 'replace_this', 'with_this') WHERE `column_name` LIKE '%with_this%' COLLATE utf8mb4_bin;
it is what phpmyadmin generates when you go here:
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!