WARNING! central VestaCP software vendor was hacked in 2018
not sure if they fixed the problem and continue VestaCP development (a shame, it was really a very very nice web based gui to admin web and mailsevers)
1. check what php.ini is used/loaded
1.1. place vim /home/user/web/domain.com/public_html/info.php with this content:
which will look like this in your browser:
MAKE SURE TO REMOVE info.php afterwards!
nobody needs to know the details of your webserver.
2. centos7 vestacp it is simply vim /etc/php.ini
# you will have to change TWO lines! ; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files. ; http://php.net/upload-max-filesize upload_max_filesize = 32M ; Maximum size of POST data that PHP will accept. ; Its value may be 0 to disable the limit. It is ignored if POST data reading ; is disabled through enable_post_data_reading. ; http://php.net/post-max-size post_max_size = 32M # save and quit :wq # restart apache2 service httpd restart
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!