“server has disconnected The server may have gone down or there may be a network problem” is shown – but the mail is send anyway.
strange enough: the error message is misleading – this is not a server problem – it is a thunderbird problem?
tested on: User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.8.0 Static hostname: DebianLaptop Icon name: computer-laptop Chassis: laptop Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie) Kernel: Linux 4.9.65 Architecture: x86
you can try this: reduce “Maximum number of server connections to cache” to 2, and work your way up until the error starts showing up, then reduce by 1 again to save levels.
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!