sometimes the scripts that used to work perfectly well – suddenly start to miss behave – but you HAVE NOT altered them!
look closely to the directory they reside in… maybe something in the dir has changed!
- your script is not named like a build-in command or programm
- make sure the scripts your script calls are not named like a build-in command or programm
e.g. if your script is called: reeeeeboooot.bat that calls shutdown -t 10 -r, but in the SAME FOLDER resides a shutdown.cmd
reeeeeboooot.bat will actually call shutdown.cmd INSTEAD of the build-in command.
sometimes the easiest things are the hardest. (pretty often actually :-D)
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!