Often when you have trouble/problems with a windows program – or want to document how a certain software ought to be installed – you want to do easy and fast screenrecording of the process – how an error is generated or how a software is installed.
CamStudio 2.0 works well on windows 7 (tested): simply unzip an run recorder.exe select -> fullscreen record and save as uncompressed avi. (who cares – you can recompress with anyvideo encoder if you really need to save harddisk space on your server)
download mirror: CamStudio_v2.0_portable_works_well.zip
CamStudio is OpenSource under GPL developed by: (thanks a lot) http://rendersoftware.com/
ps: Newer versions of CamStudio seem to come with evil software… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CamStudio
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!