About Google SketchUp
“A subsidiary of the Trimble Navigation group, SketchUp offers 3D modeling solutions focused on the construction industry vertical, with applications including architectural, civil and mechanical designs.
SketchUp 3D software is available in two versions:
a free version geared towards hobbyists and students, and an $800 paid version for professionals and researchers.
A low-cost, easy-to-use software, SketchUp competes with AutoCAD and other modeling solutions.
The company is making inroads into new industry verticals including entertainment and video gaming.”
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!