i tried to create a “restore drive” with a running windows 8 installation… but it won’t recognize a newly bought kingston 32GB USB Stick nor an 64GB Stick… so the size did not matter this time.
Now that the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool program is downloaded, you’ll need to install it.
Note: As a reminder, the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool works perfectly well for creating bootable installation media for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Also, the program itself runs on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and even Windows XP.
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!