get in a bash shell:
php -m; # list all currently activated and installed extensions [PHP Modules] bcmath bz2 calendar Core ctype curl date dba dom ereg exif fileinfo filter ftp gd gettext hash iconv imap intl json libxml mbstring mcrypt mhash mysql mysqli openssl pcntl pcre PDO pdo_mysql pdo_sqlite Phar posix pspell recode Reflection session shmop SimpleXML snmp soap sockets SPL sqlite3 standard sysvmsg sysvsem sysvshm tidy tokenizer wddx xdebug xml xmlreader xmlrpc xmlwriter xsl zip zlib [Zend Modules] Xdebug
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!