Linux -> How do I get the mx records for a domain from *nix command line?
host -t mx mydomain.com
nslookup -q=mx mydomain.com
dig -t mx mydomain.com
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!