you know blender is that cool tool that i wished it was available 20 years ago on an Atari Falcon with mathematical Co-Processor (this was an costly Addon :-D)
I tried to accomplish anything with
on an Atari Falcon 030, but it would get very slow with more than 300 polygons. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xToPZioN1AU
and when you wanted to render an image you could literately “watch the lines as they were calculated pixel by pixel” 😀
also interesting Atari – Game Over
Strg+Alt+U - User Preferences
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!