and don’t know what it is about simple things that hackers find so complicated 😀
so how do you import an existing project into eclipse?
in older/almost any version of eclipse: THERE IS NO IMPORT 😀 (!? WHAT? YES THERE IS… but it might not WORK :-D)
1. move your project (usually a folder with all the source files) into your workspace (in my case it’s /var/www)
2. Create a new “General Project” (Strg+N) with the same name as your project that you just moved into your workspace (everyproject is a folder so same name as the foldername)
3. DADA 🙂
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!