to enable syntax highlighting in vim, open a file.php and do:
if you want syntax highlighting permanently enabled do:
echo "syntax on" >> ~/.vimrc
HAVE FUN! 🙂
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!