… the more common/widespread a software (for internet-connected-computers) gets, the more interesting it is for hackers to look for bugs that can be exploited to make money… either by hijacking your computer and use it on a botnet to attack other computers/servers/websites like that of Angela Merkel or Paypal…
… or by sending spam
… or encrypting all your holiday-pictures and charge 1000€/USD in ransom for your the decryption key. (CryptoDefense/CryptoLocker)
“In December 2013 ZDNet traced four Bitcoin addresses posted by users who had been infected by CryptoLocker, in an attempt to gauge the operators’ takings. The four addresses showed movement of 41,928 BTC between 15 October and 18 December, about US$27 million at that time.“
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!