minitube is a cool program / app for windows/mac/linux that lets you search and view youtube and download videos.
1. open terminal 1.1. apt-get install libqt4-sql 2. wget http://flavio.tordini.org/files/minitube/minitube64.deb 3. dpkg -i minitube64.deb 4. apt-get install -f 5. dpkg -i minitube64.deb
here you have it:
not quiet yet…
it refuses to start with error:
minitube: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by minitube)
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!