to install an app in webedition you will have to:
1. ssh-wget download / or ftp upload the app to the webEdition/apps folder.
(do not unpack it / the apps / the *.tgz)
you can download the available (currently only 2) apps from here: http://download.webedition.org/applications/backend/third-party/
2. install it via the Extras -> Anwendungsveraltung / App Management
the buttons symbolize available apps. to install them click on them.
You need to relogin then you find the apps in the “Extras” Menu.
More on this topic: http://www.webedition.org/de/webedition-cms/apps/
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!