… on a debian/ubuntu system… sometimes you need to know (when setting up PDT Eclipse and XDebug) where you php binary is.
i found mine via:
find / -name php|grep cgi
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!